Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:FITC
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG recognizes rabbit IgG.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from serum
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Rabbit IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/25||1/50|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG antibody
Auger, G. A. et al. (2004) The use of membrane translocating peptides to identify sites of interaction between the C5a receptor and downstream effector proteins.
Immunology 112: 590-596.
Rodrigues-Lisoni, F.C. et al. (2006) In vitro and in vivo studies on CCR10 regulation by Annexin A1.
FEBS Lett. 580: 1431-8.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up