GRO Gamma antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Chicken anti Rabbit GRO Gamma (GRO Gamma) recognizes rabbit GRO gamma, also known as Chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 3 (CXCL3).
CXC3 belongs to the CXC chemokine family involved in host defence and immune system homeostasis. It controls migration and adhesion of monocytes to the endothelium.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to rabbit GRO gamma was raised by repeated immunization of chicken with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant rabbit GRO Gamma
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||1.0 ug/ml||5.0 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1 ug/ml||2.0 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up