Filter by Application:E Reset
|Chicken anti Rabbit Exodus-2 antibody recognizes rabbit Exodus-2, also widely known as C-C motif chemokine 21 (CCL21), an 111 amino acid CC chemokine which, like CCL19 (small inducible cytokine A19), signals through the CCR7 receptor.
Exodus-2 is expressed in the HEV and T cell rich areas of lymph nodes and Peyer’s patches, T cell areas of the spleen and by lymphatic endothelium of many organs; acting as a potent chemoattractant for thymocytes and T lymphocytes. Exodus-2 possesses characteristics of a homing molecule for lymphocytes to secondary lymphoid organs and has been shown to inhibit hematopoiesis.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rabbit Exodus-2 (CCL21) were raised by repeated immunisation of chickens with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant rabbit CCL21 / Exodus-2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up