MIP-1 Beta antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Rabbit anti Pig MIP-1 beta antibody recognizes porcine macrophage inflammatory protein-1 beta (MIP-1β), also known as C-C motif chemokine 4 (CCL4). Porcine MIP-1β is a 69 amino acid secreted protein belonging to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
Porcine MIP-1β functions in inflammatory responses and as a chemoattractant for various cell types including NK cells and monocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to pig MIP-1 beta were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant pig MIP-1 beta
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up