Filter by Application:E Reset
Rabbit anti Pig MCP-1:Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Pig MCP-1 antibody recognizes porcine monocyte chemotactic protein-1 (MCP-1), also known as C-C motif chemokine 2 (CCL2). Porcine MCP-1 is a 76 amino acid secreted protein belonging to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
The chemokine MCP-1 is expressed by a range of cells including monocytes, vascular endothelial cells, smooth muscle cells, glomerular mesangial cells and osteoblasts.
MCP-1 is thought to play an important role in the inflammatory response of blood monocytes and tissue macrophages.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Horse Dog Bovine Rabbit
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to pig MCP-1 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant pig MCP-1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up