Filter by Application:E Reset
|Rabbit anti Pig interleukin-22 antibody recognizes porcine interleukin-22 (IL-22), a 21.5 kDa regulatory cytokine belonging to the IL-10 cytokine family.
Porcine IL-22 is produced in a range of cell types that include activated T cells and dendritic cells and functions in the mediation of inflammatory responses to bacterial pathogens, in particular in epithelial cells of the respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to pig interleukin-22 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant pig interleukin-22
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up