Filter by Application:E Reset
|Goat anti Pig interleukin-13 antibody recognizes porcine interleukin-13 (IL-13), a 14.45 kDa immunoregulatory cytokine produced primarily by activated T helper type 2 (Th2) cells and also by mast cells and NK cells.
Porcine IL-13 is involved in the stimulation of B cell proliferation and antibody production, inhibition of the production of inflammatory cytokines and, combined with interleukin-2 (IL-2), regulation of interferon gamma (IFNγ) synthesis.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to pig interleukin-13 were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant pig interleukin-13
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up