Rabbit anti Mouse RANTES antibody recognizes mouse RANTES, also known as CCL5.
RANTES is expressed by circulating T cells and T cells in culture. RANTES is chemotactic for peripheral blood monocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse RANTES were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant mouse RANTES.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20°C.
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 6 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
response to tumor necrosis factor
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of RANTES antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
Application Based External Images
Immunohistology - Paraffin
Product Specific References
References for RANTES antibody
Ruddell, R.G. et al. (2009) Lymphotoxin-beta receptor signaling regulates hepatic stellate cell function and wound healing in a murine model of chronic liver injury.
Hepatology. 49: 227-39.
Keepers, T.R. et al. (2007) Monocyte chemoattractant protein 1, macrophage inflammatory protein 1 alpha, and RANTES recruit macrophages to the kidney in a mouse model of hemolytic-uremic syndrome.
Infect Immun. 75: 1229-36.
Hildebrandt, G.C. et al. (2005) Donor T-cell production of RANTES significantly contributes to the development of idiopathic pneumonia syndrome after allogeneic stem cell transplantation.
Blood. 105: 2249-57.