Nerve Growth Factor 2.5S antibody
Sheep anti Nerve Growth Factor 2.5S
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- Nerve Growth Factor 2.5S
|Sheep anti Mouse Nerve growth factor 2.5S antibody recognizes the beta subunit of mouse NGF in both the 2.5S and 7S forms. It does not react with mice serum proteins, renin or epidermal growth factor.
NGF is a multimeric protein that promotes nerve cell growth and may protect some types of nerve cells from damage, including nerve cells in the cholinergic system.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- 1.0ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Affinity purified mouse 2.5S NGF.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||C E F WB||1.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin|
- NGF BETA
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005057 receptor signaling protein activity
- GO:0005788 endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- GO:0007422 peripheral nervous system development
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0019233 sensory perception of pain
- GO:0043524 negative regulation of neuron apoptosis
- GO:0045773 positive regulation of axon extension
- GO:0046928 regulation of neurotransmitter secretion
OBT2011152697 161205 170109
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up