Nerve Growth Factor 2.5S antibody
Rabbit anti Mouse nerve growth factor 2.5S antibody reacts with Nerve growth factor (NGF), a protein secreted by the target of a neuron that stimulates the growth and differentiation of the sympathetic and certain sensory nerves. It consists of 3 subunits, alpha, beta and gamma, with the beta subunit having sole responsible for nerve and growth stimulating activity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- 2.5S Nerve growth factor from mouse submaxillary gland.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01139 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Ngf Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005057 receptor signaling protein activity
- GO:0005788 endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- GO:0007422 peripheral nervous system development
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0019233 sensory perception of pain
- GO:0043524 negative regulation of neuron apoptosis
- GO:0045773 positive regulation of axon extension
- GO:0046928 regulation of neurotransmitter secretion
- For research purposes only
Applications of Nerve Growth Factor 2.5S antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1||1/100||1/400|
- 1Suitable for use under reducing and non-reducing conditions
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Biotin||2AB02B||1 ml||C E P WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):Biotin||STAR121B||1 mg||E WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR121F||1 mg||F|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR121P||1 mg||E WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR124P||1 mg||C E WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:FITC||STAR34B||1 mg||C F|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:RPE||STAR35A||1 ml||F|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®488||STAR36D488GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®549||STAR36D549GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®649||STAR36D649GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®680||STAR36D680GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Dylight®800||STAR36D800GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
Product Specific References
References for Nerve Growth Factor 2.5S antibody
Whittemore, S.R. et al. (1986) Development and regional expression of beta nerve growth factor messenger RNA and protein in the rat central nervous system.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 83 (3): 817-21.