Rabbit anti Mouse MIP-1 gamma antibody recognizes mouse Macrophage Inflammatory Protein-1 gamma (MIP-1 gamma), also known as CCL9.
MIP-1 gamma is expressed constitutively by a wide variety of tissues. The cytokine has inflammatory, pyrogenic and chemotactic properties.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml of sterile distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse MIP-1 gamma were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant mouse MIP-1 gamma.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20°C.
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of MIP-1 Gamma antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available