Rabbit anti Mouse Interleukin-3 antibody recognizes mouse Interleukin-3 (IL-3).Rabbit anti Mouse Interleukin-3 antibody neutralizes murine IL-3 activity with an ND50 for mIL-3 (0.5ngml-1 of between 0.15 and 0.2μg ml-1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
The addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended for long term storage.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to murine interleukin 3 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Highly purified recombinant murine IL-3.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20°C.
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
positive regulation of myeloid leukocyte differentiation
growth factor activity
negative regulation of autophagy
cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
negative regulation of mast cell apoptosis
myeloid cell apoptosis
positive regulation of survival gene product expression
positive regulation of JNK cascade
positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
positive regulation of mast cell proliferation
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IL-3 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available