Rabbit anti Mouse Interleukin-3 antibody recognizes mouse Interleukin-3 (IL-3).Rabbit anti Mouse Interleukin-3 antibody neutralizes murine IL-3 activity with an ND50 for mIL-3 (0.5ngml-1 of between 0.15 and 0.2μg ml-1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
The addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended for long term storage.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to murine interleukin 3 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Highly purified recombinant murine IL-3.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20°C.
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
positive regulation of myeloid leukocyte differentiation
growth factor activity
negative regulation of autophagy
cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
negative regulation of mast cell apoptosis
myeloid cell apoptosis
positive regulation of survival gene product expression
positive regulation of JNK cascade
positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
positive regulation of mast cell proliferation
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IL-3 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra