Goat F(ab′)2 anti Mouse IgM antibody recognizes the heavy chain of mouse IgM. Goat F(ab′)2 anti Mouse IgM antibody has been cross adsorbed against mouse IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3 and IgA as well as pooled human sera and purified human paraproteins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragments of purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgM were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. F(ab')2 fragments were prepared by gel filtration chromatography of pepsin digested goat anti mouse IgM antibody.
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- F(ab')2 concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgM antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available