Goat anti Mouse IgM antibody recognizes mouse IgM. Goat anti Mouse IgM antibody has been cross absorbed against mouse IgA, IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b and IgG3, pooled human sera and purified human paraproteins. Goat anti Mouse IgM antibody shows minimal cross reactivity with human immunoglobulins.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to alkaline phosphatase - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgM were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography on IgM.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline, 1mM MgCl2
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Mouse IgM paraproteins.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01872 Related reagents
- P01873 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Ighm Related reagents
- Ighm Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045022 early endosome to late endosome transport
- GO:0045807 positive regulation of endocytosis
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgM antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)