Goat anti Mouse IgM antibody recognizes mouse IgM heavy and light chains.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 2ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.05% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- P01872 Related reagents
- P01843 Related reagents
- P01845 Related reagents
- P01837 Related reagents
- P01873 Related reagents
- P01844 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Igk-C Related reagents
- LOC433053 Related reagents
- Iglc2 Related reagents
- Iglc3 Related reagents
- Ighm Related reagents
- Ighm Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045022 early endosome to late endosome transport
- GO:0045807 positive regulation of endocytosis
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgM antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)