Goat anti Mouse IgG2c antibody recognises the heavy chain of mouse IgG2c. It has been cross adsorbed against mouse IgM, IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3 and IgA, pooled human sera and purified human paraproteins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgG2c were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- C57BL/6 IgG2c proteins.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG2c antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)