IgG IgA IgM antibody
Goat anti Mouse IgG/A/M:Alk. Phos.
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- IgG IgA IgM
|Goat anti Mouse IgG/A/M (Human Adsorbed) antibody recognizes all subclasses of murine immunoglobulin and has been adsorbed against human, bovine and hamster immunoglobulins.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to alkaline phosphatase - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse immunoglobulins were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- 0.05M TRIS Chloride
50% (v/v) Glycerol; pH8.0
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Mouse IgG purified from normal mouse serum, mouse IgA and IgM purified from ascitic fluid.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
References for IgG IgA IgM antibody
Bergmeier, L.A. et al. (2005) Mucosal alloimmunization elicits T-cell proliferation, CC chemokines, CCR5 antibodies and inhibition of simian immunodeficiency virus infectivity.
J Gen Virol. 86: 2231-8.
Peters, B. et al. (2004) Effect of heterosexual intercourse on mucosal alloimmunisation and resistance to HIV-1 infection.
Lancet. 363: 518-24.
Bartlomiejczyk, M.A. et al. (2014) Interaction of lectin pathway of complement-activating pattern recognition molecules with mycobacteria.
Clin Exp Immunol. 178 (2): 310-9.
Kubelkova, K. et al. (2021) Early infection-induced natural antibody response.
Sci Rep. 11 (1): 1541.
Grandoni, F. et al. (2017) Characterization of leukocyte subsets in buffalo (Bubalus bubalis.) with cross-reactive monoclonal antibodies specific for bovine MHC class I and class II molecules and leukocyte differentiation molecules.
Dev Comp Immunol. 74: 101-109.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045022 early endosome to late endosome transport
- GO:0045807 positive regulation of endocytosis
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
STAR87A147952 150602 152952
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up