Goat F(ab')2 anti Mouse IgG antibody recognizes the heavy and light chains of mouse IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b and IgG3, and the light chains of mouse IgM and IgA. It has been cross adsorbed against pooled human sera and purified human paraproteins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragments of purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human kappa chains were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. F(ab')2 fragments were prepared by gel filtration chromatography of pepsin digested goat anti mouse IgG (H/L) antibody.
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- F(ab')2 concentration 0.5mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Niven, J. et al. (2015) S100B Up-Regulates Macrophage Production of IL1β and CCL22 and Influences Severity of Retinal Inflammation.
PLoS One. 10 (7): e0132688.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra