Goat anti Mouse FGR antibody recognises the proto-oncogene FGR, which is reported to be a member of the tyrosine kinase gene family. FGR is a homologue of the oncogene of Gardner-Rasheed feline sarcoma virus.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to FGR were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.02% Sodium Azide 0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence TSAEPQYQPGDQT corresponding to the C-terminus of FGR (NP_005239).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P14234 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Fgr Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004715 non-membrane spanning protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0050830 defense response to Gram-positive bacterium
- For research purposes only
Applications of FGR antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/postive controls.
- Western Blotting
- AHP657 detects a band of approximately 55-60kDa in mouse spleen extracts. A minimum incubation time of 1 hour is recommended for this antibody.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||1 mg||F|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||1 mg||C E WB|
Product Specific References
References for FGR antibody
Katamine, S. et al. (1988) Primary structure of the human fgr proto-oncogene product p55c-fgr.
Mol Cell Biol. 8 (1): 259-66.