Goat anti Mouse FGR antibody recognises the proto-oncogene FGR, which is reported to be a member of the tyrosine kinase gene family. FGR is a homologue of the oncogene of Gardner-Rasheed feline sarcoma virus.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
||Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to FGR were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|0.5%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Peptide sequence TSAEPQYQPGDQT corresponding to the C-terminus of FGR (NP_005239).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
non-membrane spanning protein tyrosine kinase activity
defense response to Gram-positive bacterium
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of FGR antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/postive controls.
- Western Blotting
- AHP657 detects a band of approximately 55-60kDa in mouse spleen extracts. A minimum incubation time of 1 hour is recommended for this antibody.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for FGR antibody
Katamine, S. et al. (1988) Primary structure of the human fgr proto-oncogene product p55c-fgr.
Mol Cell Biol. 8 (1): 259-66.