Eotaxin 2 antibody
Goat anti Mouse Eotaxin 2
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- Eotaxin 2
|Goat anti Mouse eotaxin 2 antibody recognizes mouse Eotaxin 2, otherwise known as CCL24 and myeloid progenitor inhibitory factor 2 (MPIF-2), an eosinophil-specific chemokine which signals through the CCR3 receptor. Eotaxin 2 is expressed principally by the jejunum and spleen, and to a lesser extent by the lungs and liver. Expression of Eotaxin 2 is induced by allergen challenge.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
N.B. For functional studies do not add azide.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse eotaxin 2 were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant mouse Eotaxin 2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
Patel, V.P. et al. (1997) Molecular and functional characterization of two novel human C-C chemokines as inhibitors of two distinct classes of myeloid progenitors.
J Exp Med. 185 (7): 1163-72.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0045766 positive regulation of angiogenesis
- GO:0050729 positive regulation of inflammatory response
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up