Cytokeratin 19 antibody
Cytokeratin 19 is expressed by many simple and non-keratinizing normal and neoplastic epithelia, including glandular and ductal epithelia.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse Cytokeratin 19 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 21-40 of mouse cytokeratin 19 – conjugated to KLH
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005882 intermediate filament
- GO:0030018 Z disc
- GO:0042383 sarcolemma
- GO:0060706 cell differentiation involved in embryonic placenta development
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cytokeratin 19 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||5ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Mouse placenta