Rabbit anti cyclin-A antibody
recognizes cyclin-A also known as cyclin-A2. Cyclin-A is a member of the cyclin protein family and plays a critical role in the regulation of the cell cycle through its interaction with cyclin dependent kinases (CDKs). Binding of cyclins to CDKs is essential for activation of their kinase activity (Enserink and Kolodner 2010
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to cyclin-A was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Peptide mapping to the carboxy terminus of mouse cyclin-A
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
positive regulation of transcription
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CYCLIN-A antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti cyclin-A recognizes a band of approximately 60 kDa when run under reducing conditions.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available