Rabbit anti CD95 / FAS antibody recognizes the CD95 antigen, also known as apoptosis-mediating surface antigen Fas and TNFRSF6 (tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 6). Upon ligand binding the Fas receptor forms the death-inducing signaling complex (DISC), which mediates apoptosis.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
||Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 30% Glycerol
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding amino acid 32 of mouse CD95 / FAS
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
renal system process
integral to membrane
activation-induced cell death of T cells
inflammatory cell apoptosis
transformed cell apoptosis
induction of apoptosis via death domain receptors
response to toxin
external side of plasma membrane
B cell mediated immunity
negative regulation of apoptosis
negative thymic T cell selection
regulation of lymphocyte differentiation
regulation of myeloid cell differentiation
negative regulation of B cell activation
response to glucocorticoid stimulus
response to protein stimulus
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD95 / FAS antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti CD95 / Fas antibody recognizes the glycosylated form of CD95 / Fas (approximately 55 kDa), the native form of CD95 / Fas (approximately 35 kDa) and a cleaved CD95 / Fas fragment (approximately 29 kDa) in rat kidney tissue lysate
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available