CD193 acts as a receptor for eotaxin (CCL11), eotaxin-3 (CCL26), MCP-3 (CCL7), MCP-4 (CCL13) and RANTES (CCL5), the former being a chemoattractant for eosinophils and basophils. CD193 is involved in leukocyte chemotaxis and, along with CD191 (CCR1), is implicated as a regulator of T cell and dendritic cell interaction during the process of antigen presentation. CD193 is implicated as an activator of eosinophils in allergic lung disease, and is a useful TH2 cell marker in monitoring immune responses.
Goat anti Mouse CD193 antibody is reported as suitable for use in immunocytochemistry on acetone fixed cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to mouse CD193 (NT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide TDEIKTVVESFETTPYEYEWAPPC corresponding to amino acids 5-28 within the N-terminal region of mouse CD193.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0001938 positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0016493 C-C chemokine receptor activity
- GO:0045766 positive regulation of angiogenesis
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD193 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/125|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg|