Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase antibody
Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti goat serum as well as purified and partially purified glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase.
- Target Species
- Leuconostoc sp.
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Ig fraction prepared by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase from Leuconostoc mesenteroides
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- GO Terms
- GO:0004345 glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0005488 binding
- GO:0006006 glucose metabolic process
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|