|Rabbit anti Human WRN antibody recognizes human Werner syndrome ATP-dependent helicase, also known as exonuclease WRN or DNA helicase, RecQ-like type 3. WRN is a 1432 amino acid member of the RecQ helicase subfamily containing single HRDC, helicase C-terminal, helicase ATP-binding and 3'-5' exonuclease domains and is implicated in DNA double-strand break repairs, through interaction with Ku70/80 (Li et al. 2004).
Defects in the WRN gene are responsible for the rare autosomal recessive premature ageing disease known as Werner syndrome, characterized by age-related disorders including atherosclerosis, osteoporosis, non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, ocular cataracts and cancer (Huang et al. 2006).
Rabbit anti Human WRN antibody recognizes human WRN as a single ~200 kDa band in HeLa cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti WRN antibody detects a band of approximately 200 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS-citrate/Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to an epitope within amino acid residues 1400-1432 of human WRN
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Werner Syndrome Helicase
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0000403 Y-form DNA binding
- GO:0000405 bubble DNA binding
- GO:0000723 telomere maintenance
- GO:0000731 DNA synthesis involved in DNA repair
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0005813 centrosome
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006284 base-excision repair
- GO:0006310 DNA recombination
- GO:0006979 response to oxidative stress
- GO:0008408 3'-5' exonuclease activity
- GO:0009378 four-way junction helicase activity
- GO:0010225 response to UV-C
- GO:0010259 multicellular organismal aging
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0030145 manganese ion binding
- GO:0031297 replication fork processing
- GO:0032403 protein complex binding
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043140 ATP-dependent 3'-5' DNA helicase activity
- GO:0051345 positive regulation of hydrolase activity
- GO:0051880 G-quadruplex DNA binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up