Rabbit anti WRN
WRN antibody recognizes Werner syndrome ATP-dependent helicase, also known as DNA helicase, RecQ-like type 3, RecQ3, exonuclease WRN or RecQ protein-like 2. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Defects in the WRN gene are responsible for the rare autosomal recessive premature ageing disease known as Werner syndrome, characterized by age-related disorders including atherosclerosis, osteoporosis, non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, ocular cataracts and cancer (Huang et al. 2006).
Rabbit anti Human WRN antibody recognizes human WRN as a single ~200 kDa band in HeLa cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti WRN antibody detects a band of approximately 200 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS-citrate/Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to an epitope within amino acid residues 1400-1432 of human WRN
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q14191 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- WRN Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0000403 Y-form DNA binding
- GO:0000405 bubble DNA binding
- GO:0000723 telomere maintenance
- GO:0000731 DNA synthesis involved in DNA repair
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0005813 centrosome
- GO:0006284 base-excision repair
- GO:0006310 DNA recombination
- GO:0006979 response to oxidative stress
- GO:0008408 3'-5' exonuclease activity
- GO:0009378 four-way junction helicase activity
- GO:0010225 response to UV-C
- GO:0010259 multicellular organismal aging
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0030145 manganese ion binding
- GO:0031297 replication fork processing
- GO:0032403 protein complex binding
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043140 ATP-dependent 3'-5' DNA helicase activity
- GO:0051345 positive regulation of hydrolase activity
- GO:0051880 G-quadruplex DNA binding
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of WRN antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.