WDR77 is a component of the 20S PRMT5 (MIM 604045)-containing methyltransferase complex, which modifies specific arginines to dimethylarginines in several spliceosomal Sm proteins (see MIM 601061). This modification targets Sm proteins to the survival of motor neurons (SMN) complex (see MIM 600354) for assembly into small nuclear ribonucleoprotein core particles (Friesen et al. 2002).
Rabbit anti Human WDR77 antibody detects a band of 42 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti WDR77 detects a band of approximately 42 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Synthetic peptide encompassing part of the N terminal region of human WDR77
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000387 spliceosomal snRNP assembly
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0030374 ligand-dependent nuclear receptor transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0034660 ncRNA metabolic process
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of WDR77 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|