Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti Human WDR77 antibody recognizes methylosome protein 50, also known as WD repeat-containing protein 77 or androgen receptor cofactor p44.
WDR77 is a component of the 20S PRMT5 (MIM 604045)-containing methyltransferase complex, which modifies specific arginines to dimethylarginines in several spliceosomal Sm proteins (see MIM 601061). This modification targets Sm proteins to the survival of motor neurons (SMN) complex (see MIM 600354) for assembly into small nuclear ribonucleoprotein core particles (Friesen et al. 2002).
Rabbit anti Human WDR77 antibody detects a band of 42 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti WDR77 detects a band of approximately 42 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Synthetic peptide encompassing part of the N terminal region of human WDR77
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up