Filter by Application:P WB Reset
Goat anti Human Urokinase (C-Terminal)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Human Urokinase antibody detects an epitope within the C-terminal of urokinase, a potent ~50 kDa serine protease also known as urokinase plasminogen activator (uPA). uPA cleaves and activates plasminogen to form plasmin and is involved in extracellular cellular matrix degradation and cell signalling. uPA and its receptor are involved in the pathogenesis of inflammation and immunity.
A specific polymorphism in the gene encoding uPA may be associated with late-onset Alzheimer's disease (Ertekin-Taner et al. 2005). The levels of uPA, uPAR and its soluble fragments have also been found to be increased in tissues, plasma and other body fluids of cancer patients and to be markers of cancer development and metastasis (Kim et al. 2016).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Urokinase were raised by repeated immunisations of goat with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide with sequence C-HFLPWIRSHTKEEN from the C-terminal of the Urokinase sequence.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP1065 detects a band of approximately 48kDa in KEH 293 cell lysates.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0010469 regulation of receptor activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0014910 regulation of smooth muscle cell migration
- GO:0033628 regulation of cell adhesion mediated by integrin
- GO:0042730 fibrinolysis
- GO:2000097 regulation of smooth muscle cell-matrix adhesion
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up