ULK1 is an autophagy related protein which is required for the formation of autophagosomes. ULK1 is the the target of the TOR kinase signalling pathway regulating autophagy and forms a complex with ATG13 and RB1CC1.
ULK1 is strongly expressed in a wide range of adult tissues including heart, lung, kidney, brain, liver, pancreatic tissue and skeletal muscle.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human ULK1 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to an amino acid sequence within the region 320-370 of Human ULK1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000407 pre-autophagosomal structure
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0008104 protein localization
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005776 autophagic vacuole
- GO:0006914 autophagy
- GO:0010506 regulation of autophagy
- GO:0032403 protein complex binding
- GO:0070969 ULK1-ATG13-FIP200 complex
- For research purposes only
Applications of ULK1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||10ug/ml|
- This product does not require protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections e.g. trypsin or pronase. This product does not require antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human kidney
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0||BUF025A||P||500 ml|
|Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0||BUF025C||P||50 ml|
|TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP||STAR209P||WB*||0.5 ml|
|Histar Detection System||STAR3000A||C P||50 Tests|