Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti UBIQUILIN-1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Human ubiquilin-1 antibody recognizes ubiquilin-1, also known as hPLIC-1 or protein linking IAP with cytoskeleton 1.
The UBQLN1 gene encodes an ubiquitin-like protein (ubiquilin) that shares a high degree of similarity with related products in yeast, rat and frog. Ubiquilins contain an N-terminal ubiquitin-like domain and a C-terminal ubiquitin-associated domain. They physically associate with both proteasomes and ubiquitin ligases, and thus are thought to functionally link the ubiquitination machinery to the proteasome to affect in vivo protein degradation. This ubiquilin has also been shown to modulate accumulation of presenilin proteins, and it is found in lesions associated with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease (Mah et al. 2000). Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for UBQLN1 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human ubiquilin-1 antibody detects a band of 66 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti Ubiquilin-1 detects a band of approximately 66 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human ubiquilin-1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000502 proteasome complex
- GO:0001666 response to hypoxia
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0019900 kinase binding
- GO:0031396 regulation of protein ubiquitination
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up