Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti UBE2I antibody recognizes a band of approximately 17 kDa in HT-29 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human UBE2I
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007059 chromosome segregation
- GO:0000795 synaptonemal complex
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0016566 specific transcriptional repressor activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016605 PML body
- GO:0016925 protein sumoylation
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0043687 post-translational protein modification
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045892 negative regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0051246 regulation of protein metabolic process
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0072500 negative regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter by nuclear hormone receptor
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up