Rabbit anti Human UBE2E2 antibody detects a band of 27 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti UBE2E2 detects a band of approximately 27 kDa in LNCaP cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human UBE2E2
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0032020 ISG15-protein conjugation
- GO:0042296 ISG15 ligase activity
- GO:0043687 post-translational protein modification
- GO:0051246 regulation of protein metabolic process
- GO:0070534 protein K63-linked ubiquitination
- GO:0070936 protein K48-linked ubiquitination
- GO:0070979 protein K11-linked ubiquitination
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of UBE2E2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra