The modification of proteins with ubiquitin is an important cellular mechanism for targeting abnormal or short-lived proteins for degradation. Ubiquitination involves at least three classes of enzymes: ubiquitin-activating enzymes, or E1s, ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes, or E2s, and ubiquitin-protein ligases, or E3s. UBE2D3 gene encodes a member of the E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family. This enzyme functions in the ubiquitination of the tumor-suppressor protein p53, which is induced by an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase. Multiple spliced transcript variants have been found for UBE2D3, but the full-length nature of some variants has not been determined (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human UBE2D3 antibody detects a band of 16 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti UBE2D3 detects a band of approximately 16 kDa in NIH/3T3 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human UBE2D3
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000209 protein polyubiquitination
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006281 DNA repair
- GO:0006513 protein monoubiquitination
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0030509 BMP signaling pathway
- GO:0032480 negative regulation of type I interferon production
- GO:0043161 proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0043687 post-translational protein modification
- GO:0051246 regulation of protein metabolic process
- GO:0070936 protein K48-linked ubiquitination
- GO:0070979 protein K11-linked ubiquitination
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of UBE2D3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra