UBE2 L3 antibody
The modification of proteins with ubiquitin is an important cellular mechanism for targeting abnormal or short-lived proteins for degradation. Ubiquitination involves at least three classes of enzymes: ubiquitin-activating enzymes (E1s), ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes (E2s) and ubiquitin-protein ligases (E3s). Encloded by the UBE2L3 gene, ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 L3 is a member of the E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family. This enzyme is demonstrated to participate in the ubiquitination of p53, c-Fos, and the NF-kB precursor p105 in vitro. Several alternatively spliced transcript variants have been found for UBE2L3 (provided by RefSeq, Sep 2009).
Goat anti Human UBE2 L3 antibody detects a band of 18 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti UBE2 L3 detects a band of approximately 18 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5 % BSA
- Peptide with the sequence C-EFTKKYGEKRPVD, from the C Terminus of the protein sequence.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000151 ubiquitin ligase complex
- GO:0000209 protein polyubiquitination
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0007090 regulation of S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0032583 regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0043687 post-translational protein modification
- GO:0051246 regulation of protein metabolic process
- GO:0070979 protein K11-linked ubiquitination
- GO:0071385 cellular response to glucocorticoid stimulus
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of UBE2 L3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|