Filter by Application:WB P Reset
Rabbit anti UBC13
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Human UBC13 antibody recognizes UBC13, also known as ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 N (UBE2N), an important component of the toll-like receptor and interleukin-1R signalling pathway.
UBC13 is a DNA-damage inducible protein which forms part of an enzyme complex, with UEV1A, that indirectly activates TAK1 via the ubiquitination of TRAF-6. Ubiquitin modification of proteins is important for error-free DNA repair and for targeting of short-lived or abnormal proteins for degradation (Martein et al. 2009).
Rabbit anti Human UBC13 antibody detects ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 N as a band of 17 kDa in a wide range of human cell line lysates. Cross reactivity with rodent cell lines is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti UBC13 detects a band of approximately 17 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- A 15 amino acid peptide located near the human UBC13 C-terminus.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP|
References for UBC13 antibody
Stagg, H.R. et al. (2009) The TRC8 E3 ligase ubiquitinates MHC class I molecules before dislocation from the ER.
J Cell Biol. 186 (5): 685-92.
Burr, M.L. et al. (2013) MHC class I molecules are preferentially ubiquitinated on endoplasmic reticulum luminal residues during HRD1 ubiquitin E3 ligase-mediated dislocation.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 110 (35): 14290-5.
Chen, Z.J. (2005) Ubiquitin signalling in the NF-kappaB pathway.
Nat Cell Biol. 7 (8): 758-65.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000724 double-strand break repair via homologous recombination
- GO:0000729 DNA double-strand break processing
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006301 postreplication repair
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0016574 histone ubiquitination
- GO:0031058 positive regulation of histone modification
- GO:0031372 UBC13-MMS2 complex
- GO:0033182 regulation of histone ubiquitination
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043130 ubiquitin binding
- GO:0043687 post-translational protein modification
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045739 positive regulation of DNA repair
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0051443 positive regulation of ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0070534 protein K63-linked ubiquitination
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up