Rabbit anti UBA1
UBA1 antibody recognizes ubiquitin-like modifier-activating enzyme 1, also known as A1S9T and BN75 temperature sensitivity complementing, POC20 centriolar protein homolog, or ubiquitin-activating enzyme E1 homolog A.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The protein encoded by the UBA1 gene catalyzes the first step in ubiquitin conjugation to mark cellular proteins for degradation. UBA1 complements an X-linked mouse temperature-sensitive defect in DNA synthesis, and thus may function in DNA repair. It is part of a gene cluster on chromosome Xp11.23. Alternatively spliced transcript variants that encode the same protein have been described (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human UBA1 antibody detects a band of 118 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti UBA1 detects a band of approximately 118 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by ion exchange chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P22314 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- UBA1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006464 protein modification process
- GO:0008219 cell death
- GO:0008641 small protein activating enzyme activity
- GO:0016874 ligase activity
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of UBA1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.