Rabbit anti Human TSLP receptor antibody recognizes human thymic stromal lymphopoietin receptor (TSLPR), a 42 kDa glycoprotein belonging to the type 1 cytokine receptor family. TSLPR is primarily expressed by dendritic cells and monocytes, and weakly expressed by T-cells. It is also expressed by non-haematopoietic tissues such as the heart, skeletal muscle, kidney and liver.
The TSLP receptor forms functional complexes with thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP) and IL-7R, which are capable of stimulating cell proliferation through activation of Stat3 and Stat5.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antisera to human TSLP receptor were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- A 19 amino acid peptide located near the centre of human TSLP recptor.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of TSLP Receptor antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections. Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- AHP1431 detects a band of approximately 53kDa in human liver tissue cell lysates.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for TSLP Receptor antibody
Sun M et al. (2014) In situ expression and serum level of thymic stromal lymphopoietin in oral lichen planus.
J Oral Pathol Med. 43 (10): 740-5.
Park, L.S. et al. (2000) Cloning of the murine thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP) receptor: Formation of a functional heteromeric complex requires interleukin 7 receptor.
J Exp Med. 192 (5): 659-70.