Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti TRIM33 detects a band of approximately 150 kDa in MCF7 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 1095-1125 of human TRIM33
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0016567 protein ubiquitination
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0016481 negative regulation of transcription
- GO:0016874 ligase activity
- GO:0017015 regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0030514 negative regulation of BMP signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0070410 co-SMAD binding
- GO:0070412 R-SMAD binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up