Transcription Factor E2F2 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti transcription factor E2F2 detects a band of approximately 47 kDa in NIH/3T3 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human transcription factor E2F2
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003702 RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0005667 transcription factor complex
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0006367 transcription initiation from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up