Goat anti Human TRAF2 recognizes TRAF2 as a band of 46 kDa in a range of human cell line lysates. Cross reactivity with rodent cell lines is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti TRAF2 detects a band of approximately 46 kDa HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide sequence C-KMEAKNSYVRDD from the C-terminal region of TRAF2.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002726 positive regulation of T cell cytokine production
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005174 CD40 receptor binding
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- GO:0007250 activation of NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- GO:0009898 internal side of plasma membrane
- GO:0032743 positive regulation of interleukin-2 production
- GO:0033209 tumor necrosis factor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0035631 CD40 receptor complex
- GO:0043507 positive regulation of JUN kinase activity
- GO:0043623 cellular protein complex assembly
- GO:0046625 sphingolipid binding
- GO:0050870 positive regulation of T cell activation
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0051865 protein autoubiquitination
- GO:0070207 protein homotrimerization
- GO:0070534 protein K63-linked ubiquitination
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of TRAF2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra