TR3 Orphan Receptor antibody
TR3 orphan receptor plays a role in the mediation of macrophage inflammatory responses, and in apoptosis and cell proliferation, through the binding to a variety of response elements. TR3 orphan receptor has been shown to bind to the anti-apoptotic protein Bcl-2, and can be induced by both physiological and physical stress-related stimuli, including tumour necrosis factor (TNF), inflammatory cytokines and magnetic fields.
Goat anti Human TR3 orphan receptor antibody is expected to recognise isoform a of TR3 orphan receptor.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog Expected from Sequence Mouse Expected from Sequence Rat Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human TR3 orphan receptor was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide sequence C-GRLPSKPKQPPDAS from the internal region of TR3 orphan receptor (NP_002126.2; NP_775180.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003707 steroid hormone receptor activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0034339 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter by nuclear hormone receptor
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of TR3 Orphan Receptor antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP2139 detects a band of approximately 60kDa in human thyroid gland cell lysates.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra