TR3 Orphan Receptor antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Goat anti Human TR3 orphan receptor antibody recognizes human TR3 orphan receptor, otherwise known as NUR77, an immediate-early orphan nuclear receptor, and member of the nuclear receptor hormone family, encoded by the NR4A1 gene.
TR3 orphan receptor plays a role in the mediation of macrophage inflammatory responses, and in apoptosis and cell proliferation, through the binding to a variety of response elements. TR3 orphan receptor has been shown to bind to the anti-apoptotic protein Bcl-2, and can be induced by both physiological and physical stress-related stimuli, including tumour necrosis factor (TNF), inflammatory cytokines and magnetic fields.
Goat anti Human TR3 orphan receptor antibody is expected to recognise isoform a of TR3 orphan receptor.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog Expected from Sequence Mouse Expected from Sequence Rat Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human TR3 orphan receptor was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide sequence C-GRLPSKPKQPPDAS from the internal region of TR3 orphan receptor (NP_002126.2; NP_775180.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP2139 detects a band of approximately 60kDa in human thyroid gland cell lysates.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003707 steroid hormone receptor activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0034339 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter by nuclear hormone receptor
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up