The TOM1 gene was identified as a target of the v-myb oncogene. The encoded protein shares its N-terminal domain in common with proteins associated with vesicular trafficking at the endosome. It is recruited to the endosomes by its interaction with endofin. Several alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for TOM1 (provided by RefSeq, Oct 2008).
Rabbit anti Human TOM1 antibody detects a band of 54 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti TOM1 detects a band of approximately 54 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Synthetic peptide encompassing part of the middle region of human TOM1
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0006886 intracellular protein transport
- GO:0006897 endocytosis
- GO:0016197 endosome transport
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of TOM1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|