Goat anti TMS1
Goat anti human TMS1 antibody recognizes apoptosis-associated speck-like protein containing a CARD, also known as PYCARD, PYD and CARD domain containing, ASC, or target of methylation-induced silencing 1. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
TMS1 is an adaptor protein composed of two protein-protein interaction domains: a N-terminal PYRIN-PAAD-DAPIN domain (PYD) and a C-terminal caspase-recruitment domain (CARD). The PYD and CARD domains are members of the six-helix bundle death domain-fold superfamily that mediates assembly of large signaling complexes in the inflammatory and apoptotic signaling pathways via the activation of caspase. In normal cells, this protein is localized to the cytoplasm; however, in cells undergoing apoptosis, it forms ball-like aggregates near the nuclear periphery. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for PYCARD (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Goat anti Human TMS1 antibody detects a band of 22 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti TMS1 detects a band of approximately 22 kDa in A549 cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence C-DLTDKLVSYYLES
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q9ULZ3 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PYCARD Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004197 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- GO:0008385 IkappaB kinase complex
- GO:0008656 caspase activator activity
- GO:0032090 Pyrin domain binding
- GO:0033209 tumor necrosis factor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0050718 positive regulation of interleukin-1 beta secretion
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of TMS1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||1 ml||C E P WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.