Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti thioredoxin antibody recognizes a band of approximately 12 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- HEPES buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of human thioredoxin
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0022900 electron transport chain
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006810 transport
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0009314 response to radiation
- GO:0015949 nucleobase, nucleoside and nucleotide interconversion
- GO:0033158 regulation of protein import into nucleus, translocation
- GO:0043388 positive regulation of DNA binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up