Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti Tfam
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Human TFAM antibody recognizes TFAM, mitochondrial, also known as mitochondrial transcription factor 1, mitochondrial transcription factor A, transcription factor 6, or transcription factor 6-like 2.
The TFAM gene encodes a key mitochondrial transcription factor containing two high mobility group motifs. The encoded protein also functions in mitochondrial DNA replication and repair. Sequence polymorphisms in TFAM are associated with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases (Belin et al. 2007). There are pseudogenes for TFAM on chromosomes 6, 7, and 11. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Aug 2012).
Rabbit anti Human TFAM antibody detects a band of 29 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti TFAM detects a band of approximately 29 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human TFAM
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006261 DNA-dependent DNA replication
- GO:0006356 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase I promoter
- GO:0006391 transcription initiation from mitochondrial promoter
- GO:0042645 mitochondrial nucleoid
- GO:0045893 positive regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0070363 mitochondrial light strand promoter sense binding
- View More GO Terms
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up