Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti Human TBX1 antibody recognizes the T-box transcription factor TBX1, also known as T-box 1 transcription factor C, TGA, CAFS or VCF.
The TBX1 gene is a member of a phylogenetically conserved family of genes sharing a common DNA-binding domain, the T-box. T-box genes encode transcription factors involved in the regulation of developmental processes. TBX1 product shares 98% amino acid sequence identity with the mouse ortholog. DiGeorge syndrome (DGS) and velocardiofacial syndrome (VCFS), common congenital disorders characterized by neural-crest-related developmental defects, has been associated with deletions of chromosome 22q11.2, where TBX1 has been mapped. Mouse models of DiGeorge syndrome suggest a major role for TBX1 in the molecular etiology of DGS/VCFS. Several alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described for TBX1 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human TBX1 antibody detects a band of 43 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti TBX1 detects a band of approximately 43 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Synthetic peptide encompassing part of the middle region of human TBX1
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003702 RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006357 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0007507 heart development
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0048538 thymus development
- GO:0048703 embryonic viscerocranium morphogenesis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0060017 parathyroid gland development
- GO:0060023 soft palate development
- GO:0060037 pharyngeal system development
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up