Rabbit anti Taz
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti TAZ detects a band of approximately 48 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 296-330 of human TAZ
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001933 negative regulation of protein phosphorylation
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0010718 positive regulation of epithelial to mesenchymal transition
- GO:0017145 stem cell division
- GO:0035329 hippo signaling cascade
- GO:0035414 negative regulation of catenin import into nucleus
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0060390 regulation of SMAD protein import into nucleus
- GO:0090090 negative regulation of canonical Wnt receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up