Rabbit anti Human TAZ antibody detects a band of 48 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti TAZ detects a band of approximately 48 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 296-330 of human TAZ
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001933 negative regulation of protein phosphorylation
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0010718 positive regulation of epithelial to mesenchymal transition
- GO:0017145 stem cell division
- GO:0035329 hippo signaling cascade
- GO:0035414 negative regulation of catenin import into nucleus
- GO:0060390 regulation of SMAD protein import into nucleus
- GO:0090090 negative regulation of canonical Wnt receptor signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of Taz antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra