Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Goat anti Human TAGLN antibody recognizes human TAGLN (transgelin), otherwise known as SM22-alpha. TAGLN is a shape change sensitive, actin cross-linking/gelling protein, and a member of the calponin family. TAGLN plays a role in calcium interactions and contractile properties of the cell.
TAGLN is ubiquitously expressed by vascular and visceral smooth muscle, is an early marker of smooth muscle differentiation and is overexpressed by senescent human fibroblasts. TAGLN is a tumor suppressor protein (Assinder et al. 2009), with markedly reduced expression in colorectal cancer samples, and may serve as an important biomarker of malignancy.
Goat anti Human TAGLN antibody recognizes TAGLN as a band of 22 kDa in a wide range of human cell line lysates. Cross reactivity with rodent cell lines is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti TAGLN detects a band of approximately 22 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide sequence C-MTGYGRPRQIIS from the C-terminal region of TAGLN.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up