Superoxide Dismutase (MN) antibody
Goat anti Human superoxide dismutase (Mn) antibody recognises human superoxide dismutase (Mn) as a single band of 24 kDa in range of human cell line lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti superoxide dismutase (Mn) detects a band of approximately 24 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide with sequence C-EAIKRDFGSFDK from the internal region of the protein.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001315 age-dependent response to reactive oxygen species
- GO:0001836 release of cytochrome c from mitochondria
- GO:0003069 vasodilation by acetylcholine involved in regulation of systemic arterial blood pressure
- GO:0004784 superoxide dismutase activity
- GO:0005759 mitochondrial matrix
- GO:0006357 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0019430 removal of superoxide radicals
- GO:0030145 manganese ion binding
- GO:0032364 oxygen homeostasis
- GO:0043524 negative regulation of neuron apoptosis
- GO:0051289 protein homotetramerization
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Superoxide Dismutase (MN) antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra