Stem Cell Factor antibody
Filter by Application:P Reset
|Goat anti Human Stem Cell Factor antibody recognizes human stem cell factor (SCF), a type I transmembrane protein and haematopoietic growth factor, which acts in synergy with other growth factors and signals through the c-Kit receptor.
Interaction between SCF and the receptor tyrosine kinase c-Kit is an essential step for the proliferation, survival and differentiation of haematopoietic progenitor cells, mast cells, myelanocytes and germ cells, and plays an important role in follicular development. The association between SCF and c-Kit is also involved with the progression and invasiveness of tumours, and deficiencies of either SCF or c-Kit result in mast cell deficiency and macrocytic anaemia.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended. NB: For functional studies do not add azide.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human stem cell factor were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human stem cell factor.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1 This product requires enzyme mediated antigen retrieval prior to staining of parrafin sections. Proteinase K is recomended for this purpose.
Successful heat mediated antigen retrieval has also been accomplished using Tris/EDTA buffer (pH9.0).
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005173 stem cell factor receptor binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008584 male gonad development
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0030097 hemopoiesis
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up